- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Use a Vidalia or Walla Walla onion in this salad, for a sweeter less pungent taste than the traditional variety.
- 2 medium Granny Smith or tart green and/or red apples, cored
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Slice the apples into thin wedges and then place in a salad bowl with the onion.
- Place the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to blend.
- Pour the dressing over the apple mixture and toss to combine.