- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 12 to 16 servings
If you're hosting a cocktail party, take a page out of a cookbook from the ‘50s and serve some updated retro appetizers that your guests will find delightful and would make any housewife proud. Pearls and high heels in the kitchen optional.
- 16-ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 8-ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh, chopped rosemary
- 1 whole apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix Brie with cream cheese, rosemary, and apples until well combined.
- Shape mixture into 2 balls and roll in pecans.
- Chill until ready to serve.