- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 24 kabobs
A great finger food recipe for guests to enjoy with dry martinis, these mini kabobs are simple yet delicious.
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 24 (3/4-inch) pieces
- 3 (6-ounce) slices (3/4 inch thick) Provolone cheese, cut into 48 (3/4-inch) cubes
- 6 green onions, cut into 24 (1-inch) pieces
- 2 (3-ounce) slices (3/4 inch thick) deli hard salami, cut into 24 (3/4-inch) pieces
- 24 stuffed green olives, drained
- 24 decorative frilled toothpicks
- Make the kabobs by threading each toothpick with: 1 piece of red pepper, 1 cube of cheese, 1 piece of onion, another cube of cheese, 1 piece of salami and 1 olive.
- Place the mini kabobs on a serving platter and serve with a side of breadsticks.