- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gin-based cocktail made with fresh ginger, ginger liqueur, Aperol and cava, makes a beautiful presentation with its pale peach color.
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 barspoon sugar
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Meyer lemon juice
- 1 barspoon Aperol
- 1 ounce brut sparking wine (cava)
- fresh ginger slice to garnish
- Place the ginger and the sugar into a cocktail shaker and muddle until the mixture takes on a paste-like texture.
- Pour in the gin, Domaine de Canton, lemon juice and Aperol and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds and then fine strain into a coupe glass. Top with the sparkling wine, garnish with the fresh ginger slice and serve immediately.