- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Serves 8 people
Anytime Zucchini Pancakes taste great served morning, noon or night. Serve garnished with sour cream or salsa.
- 3 cups of grated zucchini (2-3 small zucchini)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pepper to taste
- Sour cream as garnish
- Combine the zucchini, salt, parsley, garlic powder, cheese, egg, flour, baking powder and pepper. Mix to make a thin batter.
- Drop by spoonful onto an oiled griddle or skillet. Cook until brown on the bottom. Turn and cook for another minute. Serve and garnish with sour cream or salsa.