- Prep: 2 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 12 Servings
This Italian-inspired antipasto platter offers your guests a wonderful mix of meats, cheese and vegetables.
- 1/2 cup Italian vinaigrette salad dressing
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 16 small fresh mushrooms
- Lettuce leaf
- 1 pound (2-inches thick) slice Provolone, cubed
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef, cut into 1-inch strips, rolled up*
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli hard salami, rolled up
- 2 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can large pitted ripe olives, drained
- 12 green bell pepper strips
- 12 pepperoncini salad peppers or cherry peppers
- Place the Italian vinaigrette, tomatoes and mushrooms in a medium-sized bowl, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to marinate.
- Remove the tomato mixture from the refrigerator and drain.
- Put the lettuce leaf on the platter and arrange the marinated tomato mixture and all the other ingredients in groups on the platter.