- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Crescent rolls make the tender crust of Antipasto Pizza.
- 1, 8 ounce can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2, 6 ounce cans marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Separate dough into 8 triangles and press into and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Chop all but 6 slices pepperoni. Sprinkle pepperoni over crust. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese, Arrange mushrooms and artichokes over cheese. Top with onions, parsley and Parmesan. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish top with remaining slices of pepperoni, olives and red pepper.