- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A tasty, creamy baked potato side dish.
- 8 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the potatoes for 1 hour, or until done.
- Slice in half and carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving the shell intact.
- Beat the pulp with the butter and 12 teaspoon of salt. Slowly stir the soup and chives in and beat until fluffy.
- Scoop back into the shells and sprinkle the paprika over. Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.