- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rich, complex with an enjoyable bitter orange and herbal finish, this rye and tequila-based cocktail is a smooth indulgence.
- 1 barspoon maple syrup
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- 1 ounce Reposado tequila
- 1 barspoon Combier Liqueur d’Orange
- 1 barspoon Punt e Mes
- 2 dashes bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- orange zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 40 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit zest twist and then serve immediately.