- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
An extremely light cocktail, this fresh juice and Angostura bitters blend is topped with chilled club soda for a touch of enjoyable effervescence.
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 5 ounces club soda
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Orange zest twist and 1 mint sprig to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish and the club soda, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the club soda and then garnish with the orange zest twist and the mint sprig; serve immediately.