- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2 sandwiches
Kid's will love these fun sandwiches cut into animals grazing around on their lunch plate.
- 1 (6 ounce) can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or fruit jam
- 3 slices of bread
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter or cream cheese
- Animal cookie cutters
- Use the cookie cutters to cut out 2 different animals (3 slices each) from the bread.
- Combine the tuna with the mayonnaise.
- Spread the tuna mixture on one slice of the bread. Top with another cutout with the peanut butter spread on top. Top with the last cutout. Repeat with the other animal shape.
- Stand up on the plate and serve.