- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Adding a dash of grenadine, and Angostura and orange bitters to a classic Gin Martini, makes this classy cocktail.
- 2 ounces Gin
- dash Grenadine
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- Dash of Orange Bitters
- Orange wedge to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange wedge, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange wedge and then serve immediately.