- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Tasty chicken tender and angel hair pasta slow-cooked dinner.
- 1 pound chicken tenders, patted dry
- Lemon-herb chicken seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) box angel hair pasta
- Sprinkle the chicken liberally with the seasoning.
- Add the butter to a skillet, once melted, brown the chicken and place in a greased slow cooker. Sprinkle the onion over top.
- Mix the tomatoes in with the soup and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low.
- Prepare the pasta according to the directions. Serve the chicken mixture over the pasta.