- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
Anchovy Sauce for Lamb will bring out the succulent flavors of a tender leg of lamb.
- 6 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- drippings from leg of lamb roast
- Pour pan drippings from leg of lamb into 1 cup measure; skim off excess fat. Add water to make 1 cup; return to roasting pan.
- Add anchovy fillets and cook over medium heat, stirring, until mixture is well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Add parsley and lemon peel; simmer 1 minute. Serve with leg of lamb.