- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/4 cups
This dip is anything but fishy; anchovies add a salty and tangy flavor to recipes when added. Serve with an assortment of raw vegetables.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon style mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 grinds of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- Place the mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, dill weed, and pepper into a bowl and stir vigorously to combine.
- Fold in the anchovies, cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.