- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A bold and flavorful rub that works great on ribs and steaks.
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a small bowl and stir to blend.
- Rub the mixture into the protein of your choice, and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature before grilling.