- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 2 alone; 4 with side items
This quick and easy, creamy tuna casserole makes a delicious heart-warming dish.
- 1 can tuna
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 box shell noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed (optional)
- 1 bag of salted chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil noodles.
- In a 9" x 9" casserole dish, combine tuna, cooked noodles, cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and optional peas. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Crush the chips and sprinkle all over the cooked casserole. Put the casserole back in the oven for 10-15 more minutes. Serve hot.