- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Pineau des Charentes, a French aperitif, is blended with vodka, Crème de Cassis and Angostura bitters to create this unique, vibrant red-colored cocktail.
- 1 part Vodka
- 1 part Pineau des Charentes
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- dash of Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- lemon twist to garnish
- 1 small cluster of red currants to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnished, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink and then serve immediately.