- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Sangrita, not to be confused with the Spanish wine and fruit beverage known as sangria, is a traditional non-alcoholic beverage that is served to refresh the palate between sips of agave.
- 1 ounce freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce pomegranate grenadine
- 3 dashes hot sauce or 1/4 teaspoon chile powder
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake well to combine.
- Put the shaker in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and then serve the Sangrita chilled.