- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 11 min
- Total: 31 min
- Serving: 4
For a meal that your whole family will love, grill up these delicious pork chops. This recipe for America's Favorite Pork Chops is sponsored by the National Pork Board. It's easy to make and delicious.
- 4 pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing *
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a self-sealing bag; seal bag and place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes (or as long as overnight).
- Remove chops from bag, discarding marinade, and grill over a medium-hot fire, turning once, until just done, about 8 to 11 minutes total cooking time.
- * Or use a reduced-fat Italian dressing