- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Treat your prehistoric explorers to a tasty caterpillar trapped in amber.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 (3 ounce) package yellow or orange colored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 8 gummy worms
- Coat an 8 cup muffin tin with the vegetable oil spray.
- Combine the gelatin and hot water to dissolve. Stir in the cold water.
- Pour into the prepared muffin pan. Add a gummy worm to each cup, halfway in and halfway out of the gelatin.
- Refrigerate to firm, then turn out onto a plate.