- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 30 min
- Total: 2 hr 40 min
- Serving: 4
German Amaretto Truffles with choco chips, cream cheese and butter.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter at room temperature
- 3 tbsp amaretto
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted almonds
- 1 egg yolk
- Take a microwave safe bowl and melt chocolate in it until smooth.
- Add butter to it 1 tablespoon each time and beat well.
- Add egg yolk into it and beat well.
- Add cream cheese and amaretto. Beat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Make balls out of this mixture and roll in almonds to coat.
- Refrigerate and serve.