- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
Rich, creamy and delicious, use real vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt for added flavor.
- 12 ounces Amaretto liqueur
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 6 ounces white crème de cacao
- 1-1/2 quart vanilla ice cream
- Grated almonds to garnish
- Place 1 small scoop of vanilla ice cream into 10 cocktail glasses, and the remaining ice cream into a blender.
- Add the amaretto, creme de cacao, and half-and-half to the blender, and blend mixture until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glasses and serve garnished with some grated almonds.