- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
- 3 potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tamarind chutney
- 2 mint chutney
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Dice potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Deep fry potatoes until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Take a bowl, add fried potatoes, red chili, cumin powder and chaat masala in it. Toss well.
- Add mint chutney and tamarind chutney into it. Toss well.
- Serve in small bowls after garnishing with coriander leaves.