- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6-8
The ultimate holiday appetizer, Aloha Sausage blends the sweet flavors of the islands in a great dish to serve hot in a crockpot or chafing dish.
- 2 packages Brown and Serve Sausages
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup green pepper, seeded and diced into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- Cut sausage into thirds and brown.
- Mix cornstarch and liquids and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and keep warm in a chafing dish or small crockpot. Serve with toothpicks.