- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 4 servings
Say "Aloha" to a beautiful day with this delicious omelet recipe perfect for breakfast, brunch or even a special dinner.
- 8 eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup small pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup cubed ham
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Whisk eggs with milk and salt and pepper.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat; add eggs and cook halfway. Top eggs with pineapple, ham, and cheeses then continue cooking. Fold half of the eggs over the other half and cook until finished.