- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Everyone loves the taste of Girl Scout cookies, especially legendary thin-mints, which is why you’re going to enjoy this peppermint schnapps, cream and dark crème de cacao cocktail.
- 1/2 ounce amaretto
- 1/2 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 1/2 ounce coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream
- Chocolate syrup to garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture for about 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass. Serve immediately drizzled with a swirl of chocolate syrup.