- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8
This is a great side dish to serve with chicken or fish.
- 1/4 cup buter
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 pork chops, cut in thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 4 cups dry fluffy cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- In skillet melt butter.
- Add onions and green pepper.
- Cook until tender, but not brown.
- Add pork, pepper, soy sauce, almonds and rice.
- Cook slowly until well seasoned.
- Add chopped pimento just before serving.