- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies make an excellent afternoon snack. Make a batch to share with a friend.
- 1 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 4-1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups chopped almonds
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into sugar mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.