- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Almond Butter Breakfast Wrap and a healthy alternative to sugar-laden breakfast food. They are easy to assemble and delicious to eat. A great way to start any morning.
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 cups diced peaches
- 2 cups diced pears
- Cinnamon to taste
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave oven.
- Spread a tablespoon of almond butter on each tortilla
- Divide peaches and pears between tortillas and sprinkle each with cinnamon
- Drizzle with honey
- Wrap like a burrito and warm over a hot skillet until lightly browned.