- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
Nut butters are not only delicious spread on just about everything, but they are also extremely healthy as well. Try this recipe that doesn’t use any added oil.
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste (optional)
- Put the almonds into a food processor, and process for 10-12 minutes, scraping down the sides frequently.
- Remove the pureed almonds from the processor and transfer to a bowl. Add the honey and salt, if using, and stir to combine.