- Prep: 6 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 6 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 14 balls
Roll these ground almond, date and raisin balls in the garnish of your choice. Chocolate sprinkles, shredded coconut and crushed slivered almonds work especially well.
- 1 cup raw almonds or walnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter
- shredded coconut or other garnish of your choice
- Place the almonds into a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the dates, raisins, cinnamon and cardamom to the processor and continue to blend until combined. Add the almond butter, process once more and then form the mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in the shredded coconut to garnish, and then place in the refrigerator for 6 hours to set.