- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
An eggless and milk-less version of your favorite holiday drink; this sweet and creamy mixture is enjoyable all year round.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender, and blend on high until consistency is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and sprinkle with some freshly ground nutmeg.
- Serve immediately as banana changes flavor and color when exposed to air.