- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/3 cups
This vinaigrette is incredible alone or can double as a marinade for chicken or fish. Don’t skimp on the balsamic vinegar which offers a wonderful sweet and tangy flavor.
- 1/3 Cup White Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 teaspoons Dry Mustard Powder
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Thyme
- 2 tablespoons Pepper, heaping
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Salt, heaping
- In a medium bowl, mix all of the ingredients together with a wire whisk.
- Pour into a glass jar, cap and store in the refrigerator.