- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8
All Purpose Mexican Hot Sauce keeps in the refrigerator for weeks.
- 2, 16 ounce cans tomatoes
- 2 medium canned jalapeno peppers, peeled
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1, 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- Drain tomatoes into blender container, setting tomatoes aside. Add peppers, garlic salt and vinegar. Process to blend well. Add chilies, onion and reserved tomatoes. Process 2 seconds. Store covered in refrigerator.