- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This simple marinade works on just about any type of fish or seafood. Marinate the fish of your choice for 30 minutes prior to cooking for exceptional flavor and intense taste.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended.
- Add the fish to the marinade and let stand for 30 minutes before cooking.