- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 45 min
- Serving: 4
All in One Casserole has it all; beef, peas and noodles.
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1, 17 ounce can peas
- 2, 10 3/4 ounce cans tomato soup
- 1, 8 ounce package noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- In skillet saute onions in oil until translucent. Add meat and brown. Drain onions and meat and set aside.
- Using same pot, cook noodles and drain. Return noodles, meat and onions to pot and add peas, 1 1/2 cans of soup, salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn into 3 quart casserole dish and spread remaining soup evenly on top. Mix margarine and bread crumbs and sprinkle mixture on top of casserole.
- Cook in 350 degree F oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until bubbling.