- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Canadian coffee differs itself from American coffee with the additional of maple syrup and rye whiskey.
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup rye whiskey
- 3 cups strong hot black coffee
- Whipped cream to top
- 4 teaspoon pure maple syrup to top
- Warm 4 large mugs by filling with hot water.
- Empty the water from the mugs and evenly divide the whiskey and the maple syrup between the 4 mugs.
- Fill each mug with coffee to about 1-inch from the top.
- Top each drink with whipped cream and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve immediately.