- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is a very well balanced mix of mezcal, dry vermouth and Chartreuse, topped with a touch of grapefruit bitters.
- 1-1/2 ounces mezcal
- 3/4 ounce dry vermouth
- 3/4 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 2 dashes grapefruit bitters
- grapefruit twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grapefruit twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit zest twist and then serve immediately.