- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup of peanut butter
Most store brand peanut butters are loaded with sugar, salt and oil. Try making your own full-bodied healthy version instead.
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 1-1/2 tablespoons safflower or canola oil, for each cup of peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt per cup of nuts, or to taste
- Place the nuts in a food processor along with the correct ratio of oil and salt depending on the amount of peanuts used.
- Process the mixture until smooth and creamy.