- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail gets its name from the Alize Red Passion liqueur, a cognac-based fruit-flavor liqueur, used in its blend.
- 1-1/2 ounces Alize Red Passion liqueur
- 1 ounce apricot brandy
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- cherry to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the cherry, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the cherry and then serve immediately.