- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You can use regular simple syrup to make this vodka-based cocktail, but a ginger-infused variety adds much better flavor.
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Ginger Simple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Club soda, chilled
- Orange zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange zest, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the club soda, garnish with the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.