- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1
This martini is a delicious blend of whiskey, vermouth and pineapple juice.
- 1-1/2 ounces rye whiskey
- 3/4 ounce dry vermouth
- 3/4 ounce pineapple juice
- 2 brandied cherries
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the whiskey, vermouth and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker and add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with 2 brandied cherries and serve.