- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr 20 min
- Total: 10 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy alfredo topped slow cooked baked potatoes.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 2 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup milk
- Stab each potato and wrap in aluminum foil. Place in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 7-10 hours, or high for 3-4 hours.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan. Stir and heat over medium heat until hot and bubbly.
- Slice open the potatoes and top with the alfredo mixture.