- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
Creamy alfredo chicken and veggie pasta dinner.
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, browned
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- Pasta, cooked
- Add the chicken to a greased slow cooker. Mix together the remaining ingredients, except the pasta, and spread over the chicken.
- Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low. Serve over the pasta.