- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 5-6 servings
A creamy chicken and broccoli dinner.
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Canola oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Brown the chicken breasts in oil until the juices run clear. Place in the greased dish.
- Prepare the broccoli according to the package directions. Drain. Spread over the chicken along with the bell pepper.
- Combine the alfredo sauce with 1/4 cup of water in a small saucepan. Heat through and pour over the vegetables.
- Bake covered for 15-20 minutes.