- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is a direct spinoff of the classic ‘Brandy Alexander,’ hence the name and familial play on words.
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1 ounce dark crème de menthe
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then add the brandy, crème de menthe and the cream.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with the freshly grated nutmeg and serve immediately.