- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The original Alexander cocktail is creamy, rich and decadent. Dust the top with some freshly grated nutmeg and serve in a service cocktail glass.
- 1 ounce dry gin
- 1/2 ounce white crème de cacao
- 1 ounce light cream
- freshly grated nutmeg to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with some freshly grated nutmeg and then serve immediately.