- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8 patties
Burgers made with ground beef, sausage and Kellogg's All-Bran® cereal
- 250 millilitres (1 cup) All-Bran Buds® or All-Bran Original® cereal
- 500 grams (1 pound) hot Italian sausages
- 225 grams (1/2 pound) lean ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 30 millilitres (2 tablespoons) grated Parmesan cheese
- 15 millilitres (1 tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 millilitres (1/2 teaspoon) each salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Process cereal in blender until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- In bowl, combine sausage, beef, cereal, onion, garlic, Parmesan, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Form into eight patties and grill or pan fry until meat is no longer pink, about eight minutes per side. Serve warm on toasted buns with sliced cheese and your favorite burger toppings.