- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: Serves 10-12
A unique blend of Bénédictine, mandarin nectar, fresh lemon juice and honey make this juicy and flavorful punch.
- 1 bottle of Bénédictine
- 16.6 ounces mandarin puree or nectar
- 11.6 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 3 tangerines, sliced
- 1.7 ounces honey
- 10 ounces hot water
- Fresh thyme to garnish
- Place the hot water and the honey into a punch bowl and whisk vigorously until the honey has totally dissolved.
- Add the Bénédictine, mandarin puree or nectar, lemon juice, lemon slices and tangerine slices to the bowl, and then stir to combine.
- Place the punch in the refrigerator for 4 hours to allow the flavors to blend. Serve the punch in glasses filled with ice and garnished with fresh thyme.